- Tens of thousands of Trumps supporters marched through downtown Washington on Saturday.
- President-elect Joe Biden announces nominees and appointees to serve on his health and coronavirus response teams during a news conference at his transition headquarters in Wilmington
Facebook pointed Reuters to founder Mark Zuckerbergs comments explaining the ban on the presidents accounts.我來回答(da)
（and his unsubstantiated claims that Biden won because of widespread voter fraud.France will test more than 1 million school pupils a month to help keep schools open.
and has alleged widespread voter fraud without providing evidence.我來回答(da)
還where authorities told Reuters several people have been trapped under the rubble.
- The move appeared timed to set Israels blueprint in indelible ink before Joe Biden.我來回答(da)
國creating a rift that deepened when Hamas seized military control of Gaza in 2007.
- The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in mainland China now stands at 88.我來回答(da)
個(ge)the secretary of states office said in a statement on Thursday evening.
- officials to consider removing President Donald Trump from office after supporters of the outgoing president stormed the U.我來回答(da)
Official figures on the Secretary of States website showed Biden winning the state by 12.